We now have here in Australia our own RFK Jr, that is, a lawyer public-minded, brave and savvy enough to take on our governments and health authorities – and the huge pharma corporations that are leading them by the nose – over their draconian dictatorship of our activities and health choices.
Melbourne lawyer Serene Teffaha and her team are running a class action, which all Australians can join, to challenge our heads of governments on their use of laws and statistics to enable and justify their Covid-19 responses.
The first step of the class action was taken on August 20, which was to send all federal, state and territory political leaders a letter outlining the scope of the class action, along with evidence and explanations, and giving them a chance to discuss this with Serene’s team of experts and respond to it. Please see more about the letter further down the page.
If there are not constructive responses from the leaders by close of business Thursday August 27, Serene and her team will launch immediate legal action against them.
Join class action
You can join the National Class Action by visiting Serene’s website, find it here: WEBSITE
Click on ‘Join the National Class Action” and find the page titled:
NATIONAL CLASS ACTION, LOCKDOWN
“Challenging Disproportionate Response to SARS-COV-2 – the National State of Emergency & Victorian State of Disaster”
Find explanations of the class action, and the following:
This is an invitation for all Australians impacted by these draconian changes to join our Class Action. These are the issues we’ve identified:
- People impacted by all detention issues such as returning travellers, cross-border travellers and other forms of detention where they are healthy.
- People impacted by being required to take the Influenza Vaccination to access loved ones at residential care facilities and/or retain their employment.
- People impacted by all proposed mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations and/or threats to deny essential benefits, if the vaccination is not taken.
- People impacted by all inconsistent business-related closures and restrictions including unreasonable restrictions on self-employment and small business operations.
- People impacted, particularly the elderly, by extended detention and isolation at Residential Aged Care Facilities and/or Hospitals leading to elderly abuse in some instances.
- People impacted by denial of access to their elderly family member and/or other vulnerable family member or loved one at Residential Aged Cared Facilities, Hospitals and/or any other Facilities.
- People impacted by testing requirements which include requiring body samples such as compulsory testing, punitive outcomes for not testing such as extended detention, denial of return to work or denial of benefit such as access to medical services when the person is healthy.
- People impacted by unreasonable cross border rules (example being denied travel to funerals etc) by being denied travel to funerals and/or being reunited with families.
- People impacted by inappropriate self-isolation requirements when they are healthy.
- People impacted by inappropriate contact tracing rules including failure to be provided with prescribed contact information and classification of suspect COVID-19 case with no clinical diagnosis or presentation.
- People impacted by inappropriate classification of cause of death as COVID-19.
- People impacted by inappropriate requirements to undergo medical examinations or treatment of any kind without their full and informed consent.
- People impacted by compulsory requirements for masking.
- People impacted by denial of overseas travel.
- People impacted by unreasonable complications to return home as a resident from overseas.
- People impacted by inappropriate imposition of fines and/or summonses.
- People impacted by the unreasonable imposition of directives restricting their movements.
- People impacted by removal of their children and/or other dependants by authority.
- People impacted by denial of access to medical treatments such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin.
- People impacted by denial of PPE at hospitals and other care facilities for our frontline worker
To join the class action, read the page and fill in the form. If cost is an issue, please be aware the fee can be shared among family members.
Serene is running two other class actions which you may like to explore, find them under “Other Actions”.
Serene also writes the following:
In effect, the main purpose of this action is to stop our administrators from taking away our basic rights not to be treated or labelled as sick and having to prove our health. Our administrators do not have the right to restrict our movements in the manner that they have and impose on us restrictions that are unreasonable and disproportionate to the risks. They also cannot medicate, treat, test, examine, detain and vaccinate us without ensuring that the strict processes of the Biosecurity Act 2015 are applied.
Letter to leaders
Please download the letter to leaders from Serene’s website above or here:
Letter To Leaders (PDF)
We strongly suggest you read it – if you are a little allergic to legal language you may prefer to go straight to the section Problems with Data and Statistics and the rest of the letter after that.
The legal team’s talking points are supported with links to evidence – this is a very useful collection of evidence for anyone interested to keep.
The letter is titled:
Open Letter – Request to Governments to Review Disproportionate Response to SARS-COV-2
From the letter’s introduction:
“Our correspondence is in relation to the disproportionate approach taken by the decision-makers in relation to their assessment and management of the risks associated with SARS- COV-2.”
Here are the contents of the letter to help you navigate it:
- Sovereign Governments (independent without foreign interference)
- Preference given to the Biosecurity Act 2015 (in a state of human biosecurity emergency)
- States & Territories acting in excess of power
- Foreign Interference
- Problems with Data and Statistics
1. The RT-PCR Tests are not a diagnostic tool
2. RT-PCR tests give rise to false positives
3. Security Risks identified with RT-PCR Tests
4. Suspect COVID-19 Cases
5. Diagnosis and Codification at Hospitals for COVID-19
6. COVID-19 Deaths
7. Financial Incentivisation
- Other significant issues for our clients – Influenza Vaccine Mandate
– The flu shot requirement to enter an aged-care facility has been repealed in Victoria, and the rest of Australia is being asked to repeal it too.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- State of Disaster in Victoria
- Immediate Requests from our Clients
– This section has 18 requests for changes to be made immediately.
Please join the class action and share this information with absolutely anyone you can think of!
Thank you Serene, from the bottom of our hearts. And thank you to your hard-working and passionate team. ❤️ ❤️